HOME

Monday, May 27, 2013

Accucut Shadowbox Frame

Here is a project I made using an Accucut die which is meant to be a page or frame, and turned it into a shadowbox.  It is one of the dies from the Theme Album set.  I also wanted to dive into the Webster's Pages warehouse sale box that I bought last year, and use the goodies from that. 


Here's what the chipboard piece looked like as I started to shape it into a shadowbox:


The frame on the top is from a Papertrey Ink stamp set and die set called Pretty Peonies.  I added a chipboard heart and some satin ribbon and pearl strand.



Added a handmade flower, I Am Roses flowers and leaves, Tim Holtz key with sheer ribbon, and fussy cut some flower images from the paper collection.

 


I also created a video talking more about my project:




Thanks for stopping by.
                                           Hugs, Mimi

No comments:

Post a Comment