HOME

Monday, June 24, 2013

A Divine Birthday Card

I made this for a coworker who turned 50 this month.  I used the Cardabilities Sketch #77:


I used Prima's Divine 6x6 paper pad, flowers, note card, and chipboard piece.  I'm kind of bummed because I had made a video of myself creating this card, and my video program didn't save it.  And I have already given the card to her.


I created the little pendant with a Spare Parts metal which I painted, and stamped "D" (her initial) on pattern paper and added glossy accent.  Added a white I Am Roses flower, Recollections faux pearls, did some stamping, and the die cut for the number 50 is from Papertrey Ink.

Thanks for stopping by.
                                                Hugs, Mimi

3 comments:

  1. oh this is such a gorgeous card! Love the cluster you have made! Thank you for playing with Cardabilities! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! Love the papers, colour combo and all embellishments !!! Thank you for playing with us at Cardabilities!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant card, well done! Thanks for playing along at Cardabilities!

    ReplyDelete