HOME

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Crafty Secrets Merci Card

This week, the sponsor for the Shabby Tea Room is Crafty Secrets, and I have to play along, since I love their stamps.  It is week #185 and it's an Apple Theme.  Here is the card I created:


The red panel is stamped with images from the Crafty Secrets French Mail stamp collection, and the fruit image is taken from the Summertime Images and Journal Notes.  The Merci sentiment is backed on black chipboard.  Other supplies include Graphic 45 French Country 6x6 paper pad, Papertrey Ink sentiment, Spellbinders Rose Creations die, Sizzix embossing folder, Spare Parts metal, some twine, and ribbon.

I have a video on Youtube showing how I created this card:



Note:  This video may not be seen on mobile devices due to song copyright.  Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks for stopping by!!

                                                  Hugs, Mimi
                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment