HOME

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Make it Monday #139

Hello!  Here is a card I made for Papertrey Ink's Make it Monday #139: Stamped Square Frames.



The flourish to create the frame came from the Vintage Labels stamp set.  In the background, I stamped Background Basics: Text Style and Fancy Flourishes.  The main image and sentiment came from the Butterfly Dreams set.  To create the overlay frame, I die cut Spellbinders Ovals and Decorative Ovals together.  I stamped the frame flourish atop to create a seamless picture. 


Other products used: Papertrey Ink Scallop border, Webster's Pages designer paper, I Am Roses flowers, lace, and flat back pearls.

Thanks for taking a peek!
                                                   Hugs, Mimi

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty Mimi! Love the way you interconnected the die cut oval frame with your stamped square frame.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card! Love the layered frames!

    ReplyDelete