HOME

Friday, October 9, 2015

CAS Christmas Card

Getting a head start in making Christmas cards.  I used Papertrey Ink's Make it Monday #226: Creating with Stripes as my starting point.

Not having any stripe stamps, I looked hard into my PTI stash.  I found a stamp in the Button Boutique that kind of fit the bill.  Unconventional, but you gotta work with what you've got, right?  I made this relatively simple so I can mass produce and mail for the holidays.

Here are the supplies that I used for this card:
Stamps: (All Papertrey Ink) Button Boutique, Stylish Sentiments: Holiday, Countdown Details, Love Lives Here: Holiday
Dies: Wonderful Words: Holiday Die Collection.
Ink: Memento
Paper: Paper Studio Heavy Weight Holiday Cardstock

This card is also for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Clean and Simple Christmas.

Thanks for stopping by!
                                                        Hugs, Mimi

1 comment:

  1. hello Mimi! this is awesome, luvin your stamping and design! so glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete