HOME

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Papertrey Ink birthday card

I made a birthday/anniversary card for Papertrey Ink.  The card uses paper from the Graphic 45 Sweet Sentiments collection.  I also added a Prima metal clockface and flower, as well as some seam binding ribbon, string, and a fabric flower.


I decorated the inside of the card as well:


I also used Papertrey Ink's vintage cream and melon berry cardstock, plum pudding satin ribbon, as well as various dies.  I intentionally used 7 different stamp sets on this card.  Can you guess which ones they are?  Hint: the 7th stamp is from the Trademarks stamp set that I used on the back of the card.

Love creating with Papertrey Ink, and especially together with my other favorite goodies from Graphic 45 and Prima Flowers.  I enjoyed in participating in the festivities.  I wish them continued success in the years to come.
Thanks for stopping by!
                                                    Hugs, Mimi

Edit to add video to share the stamps I used:

No comments:

Post a Comment