HOME

Friday, February 7, 2014

Papertrey Ink Timer Challenge

Papertrey Ink is having a 7th year anniversary celebration.  I thought this was a fun challenge to participate in.  We are to use 7 supplies to create a card in less than 17 minutes.


It took me 14 minutes to complete this card.  It's a fairly simple design, but it takes me a while to decide on layout and placement of the images.  I also took a picture of the supplies I used.


The supplies are:
1. PTI vintage cream cardstock
2. PTI Embellishment stamp set
3. PTI Embellishment die set
4. Memento ink
5. Prima designer paper from the Fairy Rhymes paper pad
6. Prima flower
7. ribbon

I look forward to hopefully participate in more challenges in the coming week.
Thanks for stopping by!
                                                Hugs, Mimi




No comments:

Post a Comment