HOME

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Botanical Tea Butterfly Project

Hello!
I have a project share with lots of pictures.  It's artwork that I plan to display in my craftroom.  I used a butterfly die from Accucut, but instead of using the die cut shape of the butterfly, I used the negative, or leftover space.  I wanted to not waste any of the papers and also show different ways of using the die shapes. 


The pages are curled and slightly lifted off the page to create a dimensional look.  The base is made of medium weight chipboard and covered with the papers.  Here are more close up pictures:



 
The paper collection is Botanical Tea by Graphic 45, and I used some embellishments by Prima Marketing. 



 Come watch my video taking you through my project:



Thanks for stopping by!
                                       Hugs, Mimi

No comments:

Post a Comment