HOME

Saturday, May 3, 2014

Prima Wedding Mini Album

Happy National Scrapbook Day!  I'd like to share a project I've been working on using some Accucut dies.  It's a mini album using the Prima Something Blue collection.  It has 6 pages made of medium weight chipboard. 

 
 
For the cover, I used a 3x4 ATC card, wood icon piece of the wedding couple, chipboard piece below and behind the flowers, flowers from the collection, and a Graphic 45 ornate key.
 
 

The pages normally measure 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, but some of the pages were shortened lengthwise to create a "side step" effect so you can have a peek of all of the pages at once. 



I also used an Accucut circle die to create a "peek through" window to the next page.  When creating the pages, I plan what the circle will show when you turn the page.  The page behind also creates a window, and I wanted to make that nice to peek through too.



Thanks for stopping by to take a look.  Happy creating!!

                                                 Hugs, Mimi


No comments:

Post a Comment