HOME

Sunday, December 7, 2014

Prima Color Bloom Challenge Day 9

I have to say I'm very impressed with the result of creating the background of this card.  I used a Prima damask stencil and sprayed worn leather color bloom spray.  I love the shimmer of gold in the color.  So beautiful!



The paper, left over 6x4 ATC card, and tag is from the Cartographer collection.  I just replaced the twine on the tag with an olive green one.  Flower and leaves are also by Prima.  Added some brown velvet ribbon, lace trim, and pearl stamen.  Stamped sentiment, by Papertrey Ink, was heat embossed with white embossing powder.

BTW, I saw sneak peaks of some new color bloom sprays coming out early next year, matching with the new collections coming out, and I love them!!! They are deep rich colors.  Can't wait to get my hands on them!

Thanks for stopping by!

                                                 Hugs, Mimi

No comments:

Post a Comment