HOME

Monday, December 8, 2014

Prima Day 11 Challenge Card/Tag

I don't have any of the holiday Julie Nutting stamp sets, but I hope this tag will qualify for Day 11 as I used a Julie Nutting doll stamp dressed in holiday style.  The base of the tag is Prima packaging.  The papers are from the Jubilee collection.  The left side of the tag is cut with a border punch.  I colored the girl's hair and shoes with colored pencils, very simple.  Behind the Prima poinsettia flower is a doily cut from a Prima die. 


Finished off the card with some green/gold fibers, red metallic cording, and the green satin/lace trim I bought during my trip to LA. 

This completes my entries to the 2014 Prima Christmas card challenge.  I enjoyed going through my Prima stash and creating with items I haven't even opened or used yet, and playing with the collections I love.  Thank you Prima for the fun challenges.  And thanks to all who stopped by to take a peek!

                                                Hugs, Mimi

No comments:

Post a Comment