HOME

Saturday, March 21, 2015

Easter Card for MIM #205

Hello there!  When I read Papertrey Ink's Make It Monday this week, I wanted to try it out. I decided to make an Easter card using some new supplies I received in a recent haul.

I used the negative space left over of the Egg die as a mask as I did my stamping.  The stamped images are from the Hippity Hoppity Mini stamp set.  And before removing the mask, I lightly inked the edge with a distress ink to give the egg shape definition.  The mini flower and heart image are from other PTI stamp sets.




The image was stamped on Tag Sale #3 die cut.  The felt flower was die cut from the Heart to Heart #7 die.  The button is from the Vintage Buttons set.  The paper collection is from Simple Stories and added string and lace trim to complete the card. 



I love this technique and plan to use it on more cards. 

Thanks so much for stopping by!

                                                  Hugs, Mimi

No comments:

Post a Comment