HOME

Sunday, March 29, 2015

Stamping Mania

For my card today, I did a lot of stamping, no designer paper here.  (No sun today, so I had to take the picture indoors.)



The challenge for Papertrey Ink's Make it Monday #206 was to create a card using 3 mixed stamped patterns.  For the pink striped pattern, I used a 3 inch stripe stamp from the Mat Stack 1 collection.  The next pattern uses a single polka dot from the Polka Dot Basics set, stamped in green atop a text stamp. The third, bigger pattern uses stamps from the Rosie Posie stamp set.  The sentiment is from the Wonderful Words: Birthday Mini stamp set.  The edges were inked with Distress Inks.

I'm also submitting this card for the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: One Stamp, Many Ways, using the stamps to create a background.

Thanks so much for taking a peek!
                                                             Hugs, Mimi

4 comments:

  1. WOW! You totally could've fooled me with this one! I absolutely thought that you'd used patterned paper for that stunning background. It looks incredibly pro and I love both the colors and the flower shapes you decided to stamp. This is background stamping at its best and I love how you made it so clean and crisp. Your floral pattern also looks perfect with the polka dots and stripes! The ribbon and flower finish it off with great texture. This card is full of amazing detail and I'm so glad you joined us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo pretty!! I love all the papers you created and the colors are so bright and cheery!! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty patterns you created! So glad you could play along in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The stamping is gorgeous! Looks like pretty pattern paper! Awesome job- thx for sharing!

    ReplyDelete